Monday, March 03, 2008


I am really settling into my new space, this blog is now my archive.

For my new blog click here!

To follow Anna McLean the artist click here.

See you there!


bernard n. shull said...

hi mate, this is the canadin pharmacy you asked me about: the link

Anonymous said...

This is my first post I'd like to congratulate you for such a terrific made forum!
thought this would be a perfect way to make my first post!

Hilary Driscoll
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=]hot wheels Party Supplies[/url].

Aunt Keren Albertson said...

Hi Anna. Somehow I got de-commissioned from any of your blogs. Can you reinstate me, please? I hear of you from Brenda from time to time. Myself, I haven't been blogging regularly for years: like any true artists, I pick up and drop projects very frequently...I have to be in the mood. Or have really great MOJO.